| Outdoor Power Equipment Coverage
- Coverage is available on any brand of new equipment provided there is a minimum 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- There is up to 3 years of additional coverage available. The total coverage cannot exceed 7 years from the date of purchase. For example: a unit that has a three year warranty from the manufacturer would qualify for a maximum of 3 years of additional coverage under this policy.
- This policy can only be sold at the time the unit is purchased and a bill of sale must accompany each policy remitted.
- Each Outdoor Power Equipment policy will have a $0 deductible
- Coverage is available for normal residential use only. There will be no coverage and the policy will be void if it is discovered that the equipment is being used commercially as determined by IWS.
Previously Owned Equipment
- Lawn Mowers
- Pressure Washers
- Hedge Shears
- Log Splitters
- L&G Tractors
- Riding Mowers
- Snow Blowers
- There is no coverage available on previously owned equipment.